Monday, November 5, 2007

Winning Dirrrrrty

They see me rollin'
They hatin'
Patrollin' and tryna catch me ridin' dirty


Ah, Chamillionaire and you're rhyming ways. Unparalleled by anyone except for maybe Kanye (seriously, Klondike and Blonde Dyke? GENIUS!).

But change 'ridin' to 'winning' and you've summed up the Redskins this year except for the Lions game. And you wanna know something? It ain't gonna change.

First, shout out to Clinton Portis, we knew you had it in you. 196 yards on 30 carries is no laughing matter regardless of what team you play. Our Offensive Line looked solid (well, a lot better than against the Pats anyways), we pass-protected and run-blocked really well. This goes to show that Portis had/has/will have it in him, but he needs an OLine to run behind.

Second, Campbell looked shaky and until we get WR's that can catch, the shackles aren't gonna be taken off of him. Him and Moss have not developed the timing yet to go for the deep ball, maybe we should try ARE or Cooley instead?


This one is a little quick, I know, I got an exam I gotta study for, but I'll be back later tonight for more on this and look for my upcoming post on what I think we need to do in the draft (with potential draft picks too)

No comments: